REGULATION “ABOUT THE RULE OF THE ADMISSION TO THE TIR PROCEDURE “
ATTESTED ACCORDING TO THE DECISION BY THE ASSOCIATION COUNCIL ON 11.11.2011
The present regulation “About the Rule of admission of the Legal Entities and Natural persons (individual enterprisers) Involved into the International Road transport on TIR Procedure”, further referred to as “Provision” has been developed in accordance to the regulation of the association, the article 6 of the TIR convention (14 November 1975) and with the aim of performance of directives of IRU dated by 07 November 2002which provides adoption of preventive measures against organized crime, which is to be performed by all the Holders of CARNET TIR.
The present provision establishes the terms which must be met by legal entities and natural persons for admission to the TIR system and the examination rules of applicant.
- The legal entities and natural persons (individual enterprisers), whose establishment and registration takes place as a business entities in accordance to rule determined by the Georgian law, may receive the permission on TIR procedure admission;
- From the moment of adoption of the present provision, the admission of the legal entities and natural persons (individual enterprisers) to the TIR procedure and the using of CARNET TIR (further referred to as TIR procedure admission) may be performed under the meeting of the following conditions:
Solid financial situation which provides performance of the obligations of carriers provided with TIR convention dated by 1975;
Has good reputation;
The manager has education in the field of International cargo shipping applying of TIR procedures, possesses professional competence which covers minimal knowledge in management of financial and commercial business, technical standards and exploitation, traffic security, law about enterprises, civil rights, working , social and tax law management fields;
He must own at least one transportation means;
Up to the moment of admission to the TIR procedure, at least during one year’s time, the carrier must not have violated the customs law related to failure of carrier’s obligation during transportation being under the customs control;
To be admitted to the TIR procedure, the legal entity and natural person is obliged to present documentation listed below which must be renewed systematically in case of any changes in them or expiration of operating term.
- Application/form of a legal entity and natural person;
- Banking requisites;
- Public registry extract;
- Data about Director and partners founders of the enterprise;
- Accounting balance (of the last economy year) of enterprise;
- List of auto transportation means (technical passport copies);
- Consent by revenue service about admission of a legal entity and natural person to TIR regime;
- Bank or any other guarantee in accordance to TIR regime admission demands.
In case when the applicant meets demands, the declaration-obligation, the determined form by the IRU, is ratified after which association is to award to him the identification number of TIR owner (further referred to as owner’s identification code) . This figure must be in the following form GEO/054/H…X, where the parts are separated from each other, “/” and have following meaning: GEO – the three-letter abbreviation of the country, in accordance to the classification of standardization international organization (ISO);
054 – the three-letter code of the association which gives authorization of the TIR Holder in accordance to IRU classification;
X. ..X – the sequence number which is awarded to TIR Holder in accordance to the 2nd part of the annex 9 of TIR Convention;
The issue of deprivation of TIR Holder status is decided by President or General Secretary.
The measures mentioned above may be suited to the council after which the decision made by it will be considered the final. In the period of consideration of suit TIR CARNET Holder’s right is terminated.